Monday, May 28, 2007

soul food


baked potato, acrylic and paper on wood, 5 x 5 x 1inches
My sister-in-law has been here for the holiday weekend and her father's birthday. She has moved into the kitchen and has been cooking up massive delicious meals of shrimp, stuffed mushrooms, grilled chicken, crab salad, corn, beans, etc.. and I feel myself ten pounds heavier after each meal. The only thing I am good at cooking is the classic baked potato. I retreat to the studio and paint...

HANGS IN MY MOTHER'S KITCHEN

1 comment:

  1. hi tilly, thanks for stopping by my blog! I finally got some time to sit and read and look at art online! (i swear May is the new December in terms of craziness, especially with the schools!)
    youve got some great things going on here, I'll be checking in. deb

    ReplyDelete