Friday, August 10, 2007

a good mess before going




SOLD
I have an art opening in an hour or so at the Sharon Historical Society. Its been rainy and cool and all I have done today is pack and plan for our trip on Sunday. I've packed 8 tiny canvases- so, though I won't be able to post images while I am at sea, I will be painting everyday and sharing those images when I return. Today's post is my 292nd daily painting since I started last year on Labor Day! It's become just a part of my daily discipline. I hope this fall to have more time for larger pieces and reworking older ones. Currently I am obssessing the field of Queen Ann's Lace subject. Today's painting was made- a rainy day- inside with stencils and stamps and a good mess! 6 x 12 on canvas
I think tomorrow will be my last blog posting until I return...And when I return I'll have my 300th daily painting! Yooohooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment