Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Getting in Touch


I've been very busy- on Friday I took down the paintings hanging in the Mountain Cow Cafe, and on Saturday I spent a delightful evening in Beacon for the Second Saturday opening parties. Linda H. and Mary Ann, and Jaimie Grossman, another Daily painter (www.dailypainters.com) was celebrating with me at the Riverwinds gallery where several of my chicken paintings are on display until January. Over the weekend I also participated in a focus group for the arts at my son's school, attended an Art/East meeting to organize next year's county events, threw a dinner party for my husband's birthday, and delivered art to the GCAC Catskill Gallery Salon show.
It is when I stop being so busy and enjoy my family, my health, my friends, and my backyard- that I remember. This Painting is 11 x 7 inches acrylic and collage on paper and called "Getting in Touch".

No comments:

Post a Comment