Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Painting fanatic for birthday




Here are a couple images- of the two paintings I did today and one of the floor in my studio where I am laying out the years... 28 done and only 20 to go....
I think I am, with these two paintings- a "Landscape for the Soul", 6 x 6 inches (SOLD) and "Under the Canon", 9 x 9 inches- finished with the first 10 years of my life... they were gloriously blessed with a richness of soul, magic, a lot of travel, and exposure. A turning point came at about age 10 when my parents split, and we moved to Florida to be near my aunt and cousins. I was angry, confused, and a bit fearful. These last two paintings have to reflect an idyll landscape and the impending feeling of doom that came over the me for a year, briefly.

No comments:

Post a Comment