Sunday, June 14, 2009

Pool Table Pause


6 x 6 inches, acrylic paint and headlines.

I got a bite from an LA gallery- the infusion gallery. But as I read the contract they want me to pay them a fee- about the price of one painting- to be part of their stable for a year. I was excited, then dissappointed, and now- my usual confusion and exhaustion sets in. I think I'll have to contact some of their other artists and see if it has worked for them.
Yesterday I had a pre- summer intensive faculty meeting for the Mill Street Loft. I will be teaching drawing and painting for the jr art institute this summer and it is going to be both challenging and fun.
Today I will take a pause and my son to the shore...
If anyone has heard of the Infusion gallery in LA, CA- good or bad- please let me know. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment