Wednesday, September 2, 2009


Yesterday was really busy- I wore many hats! First spent the morning with the sewing ladies of South Amenia working on the flags. It was a wonderful and relaxing and fun way to start the day.

Then I flew to my friend Amy's side and we tried to lay out the whole Arteast studio tour brochure. Only 14 of the 19 artists have submitted the proper information. I hate making phone calls... Then I raced to Poughkeepsie to drop off my three emblems. Sophia and Alex were there and gave me a tour of the work space. It looked awesome. Anyone can walk in- noon to 7 p.m. weekdays and 10-6 weekends to participate in creating the props for the walkway celebration. I thought it looked like lots of fun. These two, with Jeanne Fleming, have been so thorough- have thoughtof every detail- have such a wonderful attitude- they are nothing short of brilliant! I seem to be meeting a lot of brilliant people these days. It inspires me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment