Friday, December 4, 2009

TAXI escape suitcase


Time to hit the road. Only thing is- Mom has an infection, and so I feel like I am leaving a bit...pre-maturely. My other sisters are too far flung across the globe to step in, and this weekend I have the window unveiling in Hudson and the 20 year retrospective reception on Sunday at the Maplebrook school. I can't miss that. And she should stay near her doctors.

In the painting there is a ghost of a figure next to my luggage. No one is that small anymore- but I my dreams, my son is always small... so maybe I am bringing him with me.
this is 5 x 7 inches- acrylic on thick arches paper

If anybody reading this is in Miami this weekend- after Basel- there is a fabulous porcelain artist with sculptures on display in the Falls Art District. It opens tonigth at 7pm. 8886 Southwest 129th Terrace Miami 33176 Demandt Architects

No comments:

Post a Comment