Follow by Email

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Intentional art inside the shell.




Yesterday and today's egg have yolks of faith and blessings. Festooned with sequins, gold "lace" and an image of a queen, one egg reminds me that I have riches at hand to feel special. Everyone should have days when they feel like royalty, like a Queen, like you are special. So that egg was yesterday. (I took off the later half of the day to eat well and watch a movie with a friend). Today's egg has a sheep in it... (and chickens and flowers)... and it is to remember to be faithful. Even though I am powerless over what life has to offer, I can have faith, like the sheep in his Shepard, that my needs will be met, that I will be guided, and that help will arrive when needed.
So the four eggs stand in a row: a little faith, more time, wakening powers, personal riches. The photography is hard. The craft is so-so. The intention is alive.
Post a Comment