Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Remind me again and again



Nothing like trying to live in the moment. How easy to forget. Watch any Olympic event... and see how splitting nano-minute decisions can change fate. I'm trapped in a snowstorm, tethered to my cell phone. I have a disagreement. It seems like major "life, location, future" decision has to be made today. Making these eggs has become harder and harder. Enjoying a snowstorm seems impossible. UNLESS... unless I live in the moment. The cats, popcorn, music, one green plastic egg, a sharpie. Still, even still I can feel afraid of the future.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, Tilly

    I've been reading alot of Eckhart Tolle, and listening to him on youtube. Really helps with the NOW thing.
    I mentioned you in today's post - check it out!
    http://marthamillerart.blogspot.com/2010/02/please-art-gods-help-me-to-tidy-up-my.html

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE ECHHART Tolle- thanksd for reminding me! I am such a dingbat I had forgotten I have one of his tapes somewhere. Perfect for tomorrow's snowday! Thanks Martha.

    ReplyDelete