Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful that I can help others

Heading to the Rhode Island marathon paint-a-thon for Red Cross/Haiti. Jerry's Art-a-rama is providing canvases and I will be painting for 8 straight hours- (probably at least two chicken canvases!). All the paintings will be sold lottery style and proceeds donated to help the earthquake victims. I don't know how else I can help. My sister Lise flies down there on Saturday to help set up schools in refuge camps along the Dominican border for the homeless, school-less kids. I am thankful to Kim Ellery for coming up with this idea and letting me be a part of it. I will post images on the blog when I get back on Sunday.
Meanwhile I have eggs in the studio. A whole workshop of busy bunny eggs... gift items... help an artist!

No comments:

Post a Comment