Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Up at 5:30 to paint...

It may not be early enough!
This one is called : "Hay-bales with map along route 22 of my home town, Amenia as well as over the line in Sharon CT." It measures 6.75 x 8.75 inches, mixed media on wood.
Thanks so much for the encouraging words about pacing myself and the blessings of having a job, if not the time. I apologize for whining.
I also got some good ideas from Bednar about using the commute time to my benefit.
Right now... I plan to rise at 4:30 am and get a more full day in tomorrow!
The urgency comes from the feeling that I have to get some small paintings made for my booth at the Sharon on the Green festival in August. I plan on doing a methodical series of local maps and iconic elements from the neighborhoods. This is the second...
now to work!!!----

No comments:

Post a Comment