Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hot peppers and sour limes in bed


If my "bed" is the proverbial "world" where I deal with the consequences of my decisions, then there is bound to be evidence of the ingredients for sustenance. If I am to rise up cool and sweet, my dreams will be made of the hot and sour.

These seem to be the warmest days of summer. A margarita with some salsa and chips would be nice. It works for me to paint in a series. Especially when I am stretched in my schedule and too tired to think of what to paint each day. I work through a thought in an almost literal way... Making a list of possibilities... and painting them. This is perhaps the 4th bed I've painted? I don't really know. It's a small painting- like 8 x 10 inches on wood panel. Make of it what you will, and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment