Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Roots and Dreams

There is a spiritual grounding that can happen when you hibernate. Today we are getting another snowstorm and it's an opportunity to hunker down and review my roots and list my dreams. Hibernating is not a passive lethargy! I am asking myself tough questions and taking inventory of my wishes. Inspired, I wrote long letters to each of my sons! I pray that my heart is in the right place.
This collage has layers of paint and found images. I was inspired by the idea that we bury our dead and plant our food in about the same strata of earth. A cycle happens. Nothing is ever static. Even those of us snowbound at home! This image is from MY HIBERNATION JOURNAL.
Good luck in your own cyclical manefestation of hibernation!

No comments:

Post a Comment