Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Inspired by Bruno




I've started a fiberglass dog for the Harlem Valley Chamber of Commerce. It's Super Dog Brainstorming Super Dives... I want it done by the annual local dock diving festival, July 9 and 10.
So it is not finished yet...but soon. It is one of the last commitments I have to follow through on before moving away. I sure will miss the back deck, and all the green, and Bruno.
Bruno, originally from Miami, now lives in New Orleans with my son. He has been visiting for the last month and, as his "grandmother" I have had his company while my sons are out of the house all day at work. He is a sweet and smart dog. (They will never suspect how much he has stolen my heart.)

4 comments:

  1. That is a quite impressive likeness of Bruno as Super Dog. Will we see more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bruno's leaving for new Orleans on Saturday...boo hooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really cool dog. He's so happy and delightful. Beautiful and awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh he is a really cool dog. The best I've known in a while. And the painted one ain't bad either!

    ReplyDelete