but I painted this mangrove forest entrance. It could be for any of the following reasons:
1. I'm new in Miami
2. I have an undying need to create a visual documentation of each day
5. In doing so, I thought it might make sense of everything.
6. The mangroves and coconuts are beautiful and I like to try to capture beauty
4. because I CAN
7. It was a challenge to behave like a student and just do a painting with out excuses.
8. I felt challenged to make sense of the light. In particular, I wanted to imitate the middle range of shadows sandwiched between a sun blistered light fore and back grounds.
8 x 8 stretched canvas painting
$100 plus shipping