Monday, April 2, 2012

Fruit and Fiber

A peak into my refrigerator and the details of our lives. It's like a confession!
Flax is one of the oldest fiber crops in the world, and Rosemary swears by it. It just might help me age gracefully.
The star fruit was eaten after this painting. It came from Krisse's backyard tree just down the road. I love mixing it with slices of kiwi and mango.
The beer was brewed in and exported from China, and picked up at the convenience store up the road.
Looking further back- literally and figuratively, I've fallen from the traditional Italian influenced decades, and so, yes, that is a jar of store bought sauce in the back. And was I ever part of a chicken farmer's family?
One egg, a can broth, and a head of garlic too. Simplicity to ward off the flu.
6 x 6 inch acrylic on panel

No comments:

Post a Comment