Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

I am totally blissed out, surrounded with my favorite people! I am experiencing a real treat. My boyfriend, my sons and my mother could not be in a more positive frame of mind. We are eating well, counting our blessings, sharing our concerns for 2014, and expressing our love for each other. The stories just flow from every side, containing every emotion and lesson of the years.

For the last week my sons have been living at my mother's apartment, eating every scrap of food, and staying up all night. They come and go during the day and yet always show up for dinner.  They adore her, and I think she is having fun with them too. Just knowing they have a place that welcomes them, makes me rest easier in Miami, further away. This is the best gift of all for me right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment