Thursday, November 13, 2014

Jamie Grossmans paintings


My friend Jamie's work was opening in Beacon at Bannerman Castle realty. She had lots of new paintings, some in oils and most in Golden acrylics. She really knows how to push the envelope of acrylic. I met her years ago along the Hudson...I forget, maybe through Riverwinds gallery... and found we were both daily painters. We proceeded to meet and paint in locations near Rhinebeck and Hudson. She introduced me to the Golden paint family and invited me be one of the testers of their new product- the Open Acrylics, back in the day. That was pretty fantastic.
It was great to see Jamie's latest works. She works hard. She captures the Hudson Valley each and every day...
http://www.dailypainters.com/artists/artist_gallery/559/Jamie-Williams-Grossman

No comments:

Post a Comment