Saturday, May 9, 2015

Poppy Paintings Bloom for a goal

Poppies on Brown

Poppies with patterned background

Poppies with blue dot border
Asking $47 for each of my 6 different watercolors on acid free paper.  Last night, while my bird paintings sold out, these watercolor florals kind of got shuffled to the side. I am hoping to highlight them today and perhaps sell them as a spring celebration, a graduate gift, or a mother's day offering.
The paintings measure 5.5 x 7.5 inches and are mounted on matte board. Add $3 for domestic shipping and pay either by Paypal or email me if you want to send me a check.
I still need to reach my target amount to pay for my painting residency this summer in Vermont.

Camera has died- so I will post the other three paintings later today. Thank you for considering a purchase. email me with questions or concerns! tillystudio@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment