Thursday, July 2, 2015

Open Studios #VermontCenterStudios

Fabulous night spent visiting 55 resident studios full of the hard work and creative play culminating after a month's time here at the Vermont Studio residency. We have to pack up soon and go back to the real world/work. I am so full of gratitude for this time and these experiences. The place was beautiful and the support was grand. Here are just a few of the pictures I was able to get taken. Many studios left me speechlessly inspired and I am sorry not to be able to feature them all. In a few of them, the artists were there and able to pose for a shot:
Michal Hunter, from D.C., my neighboring studio mate
Melissa Allensworth, great new friend from CA
  
Jean Sbarra Jones, awesome painter and teacher from Salem MA

Trevor Corp, inspiring from Johnson VT

Nadia Huggins from Kingstown, St Vincent (the islands)
Kathie Lovett of NH, my studio neighbor

Jennifer Basile from Miami (via Long Island)
me
www.jeansbarrajones.com

No comments:

Post a Comment