Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Thespian drama

fabulous drama people

my trophy and flowers

I've always loved being around theater people- they are so dramatic! Tonight a new slate of officers were inducted into office and trophies were given to everyone. Michael is beside himself that he was mentioned, even called onto the stage, and then crestfallen not to have his own name be on the brass plaque. He truly is behind me, supporting me, coming up with solutions and not to mention always helping on the weekends. I could not have painted all those stage floors without him. I am sure if we peeled back the name plate you would see his name carved into the plastic stone base... I think he's going to use the Dremel tonight to add his name in the gold plastic swag above. (I should do it for him!)

No comments:

Post a Comment