Saturday, November 12, 2016

Seeking Solace in Nature

Seeking strategies to cheer myself up, I had to get out of my own mind (TURBATIS CEREBRUM)  and into the woods. Luckily Fairchild Gardens is just down the road. Otherwise I feel trapped in the city. The Miami coastline is privatized, limiting the access to the ocean. I am not talking about South Beach, but the actual coastline of the state.
 There is power in the trees. I have always felt their energy buffeting me as I near them. Today I caressed the trunk of the ENTERLOBIUM CONTORTISILIQUUM. She was just what I needed.
A slowly circulating albino koi fish was mesmerizing and distractingly peaceful to watch.

 PACEM QUIA IN MINUTIS

Nature’s peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment