Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Mother earth

If there is another issue I am passionate about besides a woman's right to take care of her own health decisions, it is to ensure that the best policies are in place to take care of the planet.
This seems like a logical concern for all of us who call this glorious marble our home. I have no doubt that the planet will be fine. She is a self-regulating organism. I fear that we might make this place uninhabitable for humans...not to mention a slew of other species as well. The situation with bees and Bayer is seriously flawed. The recent federal bill granting the hunting right of man to kill hibernating animals for sport is downright unethical. The list goes on. If you are not appalled you must not be paying attention. Women and children get it.
my son and sister trying to appeal to our 45th president
Delaney Reynolds, teen activist extraordinaire

perhaps my sign had too many words?

a message across languages

No comments:

Post a Comment