Saturday, February 24, 2018

Art with "Heart" opens this week


Right now there are three places to see and buy my art!
Opening today- on Saturday February 24th and running through April 13th at the Front Street Gallery in Patterson NY. is a group show called “Heart”, with one of my annual valentines, “Shrouded”. There are 33 artists in the exhibit so I am sure there is a heart for you.

Smell the Flowers, acrylic on paper, $100
On March 4th, from 12 to 5pm, I will have small original and unframed dog and cat paintings at the Gifford Lane Art Stroll in Coconut Grove, Miami. Proceeds from any sales will benefit St Stephen’s AIDS Ministry and St. Alban’s Child Enrichment Center. I love painting pets because of their bursts of unconditional love. We can read so much in their eyes. Take a look at my paintings and see if there is a doggie face that reminds you of someone you love.


If you can’t get to either event, the good news is that  (starting this next week) there is a studio store on my new website where you can shop from the comfort of your own home! I promise free domestic shipping, and %100 satisfaction with money back guarantee.


No comments:

Post a Comment