Friday, March 9, 2018

The truth about dog shows

Everyone loves their pet, and can wax poetic about the idiosyncrasies. They fuss,  fondle and reach across leash lines to meet others. Dogs sniff and people break into conversation. Pets really do create community.



Last weekend I saw this at the Gifford lane Art Stroll in Coconut Grove, Miami. Everyone had a dog. But the truth is...most people don't want a picture of someone else's dog!
So, for a little while longer, I will offer commissions based on the square inch. This is to give what I believe is the best value, with ease for both of us. Send me a picture and tell me the size you want your pet painted. I can do it for about $2/sq.inch- the smallest, 4 x 6 inches is $50. Pay via Paypal, check or credit card information and then I will snail mail you the finished work mounted in a white standard sized matte.
I have about a 2 week turn around now.
tillystudio@aol.com
Happy dog days!

No comments:

Post a Comment