Sunday, August 21, 2016

The Unruly Mystic, Waiting like a box of chocolates

Still in the wrapper!
This movie, directed by my college buddy and life long friend, Michael Conti promises to lift me out of my routine, ...my self.
 Its about Hildegard of Bingen, a medieval visionary...a woman...a writer...a composer.. a polymath considered by some to be one of the most important (and controversial) figures of the Middle ages.

I'm waiting for an evening when I get home from work early enough to curl up with my lover and a bowl of popcorn... a real treat ... Maybe this Thursday?
Watch this trailer: The Unruly Mystic
Michael is a true artist. He works magic. Years ago, while visiting me on our chicken farm he made a fun film about chickens and art...a link is on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment