Friday, November 4, 2016

Drawing what we believe we see

My student's work on rendering believable eyes in pencil and charcoal.

It's hard for me to focus on day to day stuff. I am feeling jittery and nervous about the presidential election, now only 4 days away. I can't believe we are even this stupidly close to having a Trumpocalypse. Why has that man not turned over his tax returns? He must be as crooked as he sees others to be. His world view is tragic and injurious. He and his band of paranoid followers have dragged this country through slimy spiteful mud, stirring up divisions, derision and encouraging delinquent behaviors. I want someone in the office who is a grown up, who can ensure the rights of diversity that make this country great and who understands and defends our inspired constitution!
I am with her

Everyone vote!

No comments:

Post a Comment