Friday, August 3, 2018

Shameless self-promo selfies

Here is an opportunity to pose as The Artist- or as a Van Gogh sunflower! I think my son Kent, who is a marketing genius,  gave me this idea as a way to slip my website onto peoples phones. wink wink
Me and my son Gardner with tillystudio.com signage
I am bringing what I know of the Miami artscene, (that everyone loves selfies), to the Northeast classical 59th Annual Sharon on the Green Arts & Crafts Fair, tomorrow from 10-5pm. Come see me at booth H28. It is on the town center lawn on Routes 4 & 41 in Sharon, CT.
Good for the young and young at heart
 Tomorrow's Arts and Crafts fair in Sharon CT is a "must attend" according to Mommypoppins.com for NYC kids and their adults up in the country this weekend. There will be more than 100 artists and crafts people there this weekend, plus food and music, and WKZE.
I had to change the cat- not wanting to focus on his butt

The painting just sketched in the cabana studio
The local calendar says,
"Come stroll the green, visit with friends, enjoy the wares that are offered by artisians, and eat, eat and eat some more."

#artexhibit #selfies #shamelessselfies #artfestival #workinprocess #catsforsale

No comments:

Post a Comment