Tuesday, June 2, 2020

Spring Arrived Anyway

(continuing the Daily Drawing During a Quarantine)
Predator Paranoia/ April 29


Spring arrived anyway...which seemed a little weird, as if it had not gotten the memo that the world had changed.
Our chicks arrived in the mail and we raised them first in the tub and then in a new coop we built at the edge of the yard. (click on link to see video of their arrival!)
Chicks in the Tub/ April 16
I feel like the May snow storm was especially cruel. On May 10th I drew an inventory of every article I wore on my body. It was a far cry from the last 9 years in Miami, broiling under the sun!

The weather tried to keep us indoors and I found moments of gloom taking over me.
Wistful/ May 6
The bed seemed the safest place to be, even though my heart was done with hibernating.
Bed day/ April 15

3 comments:

  1. Amazing Arts. I really loved this. I purchased painting online which is ArtWhiteCanvas Gallery. They really have amazing paintings on sale under $999. They also have blood relation painting which is amazing. You should try painting under $999.

    https://bit.ly/2AZJ4GF

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice work. I am also a painter and a blogger. check https://www.paintandpainting.com/the-broken-column/

    ReplyDelete