Friday, May 6, 2022

Wildly important question

For my fellow art lovers: 

 I am ready to redesign my art website and want to make sure I am creating art that resonates with you.Wwould you mind answering these two questions? It would mean the world to me.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/7CRP5ZB

If you prefer to message me instead, here are the questions:

1.    When it comes to purchasing small and medium sized paintings of iconic subjects meant to help you feel at home or satisfy the need to escape, what is your biggest challenge or frustration?

2.    What is the general process you go through when finding a work of art or art merchandise that you want to buy?

                    email me at Tillystudio@aol.com

 Please be as specific and detailed as possible. My goal is to create fun art that uncovers and celebrates the hard mysteries of our place in the universe and provide amazing customer service!

Thank you so much.

Tilly


No comments:

Post a Comment