Tuesday, April 1, 2008

nest with string theory


My bedside reading is Hyperspace: a Scientific Odyssey Through Parallel Universes, Time Warps, and the 10th Dimension written by Michio Kaku. I thought, when I first picked it up, that it would help me with my lists and fitting in extraneous noxious chores- like grocery shopping. It doesn't as of yet. But, I find it a peaceful thought that all matter is created strings of energy. So the dresser is really just an illusion of organized energy, and I am just a miniscule finite bundle of waves. Our limits come through our minds. So all the worrying, all the care, all the tears really don't shake the world, they mean nothing. We are just intellegent dust- which is strings of energy which exist in a finite space in an infinite world, which means nothing.
Collage paper and paint, 7 x 15 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment