Wednesday, July 4, 2007

No time. time flies


NOT AVAILABLE
This is an earlier piece I am reworking... paper, 24 x 28 inches. I've really NO TIME for a whole daily painting today. Even though it was on my list. I have sisters coming any minute and a holiday to cook, decorate, celebrate. But before that I have emails to answer. This morning I spent hours making signs for a local organization I am working with- check out Indianrockschool.blogspot.com! My listmaking is strangling me. I made lists of what are immenant deadlines, and lists of each project, and lists of each day, amd I just want to puke. Someone please pour me a drink and get me to sit still!

3 comments:

  1. Tilly, Orion and I are sitting here looking at your picture. He points to it and says,"eyyahhhh?" Which I think means, "what's this with all the list-making? Get back to a painting a day"
    bye,
    Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking through your blog and came to a picture that left me breathless. It's so perfectly done I thought it was a photo. I think it's called milk weed. It's stunning. Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANK YOU DIANE. I like that painting can take a breath away- for a moment! Love that thought. Thanks-
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete