Saturday, July 28, 2007

time line


Even in the "dog days" of summer time manages to slip on by...My spare moments are filled with framing, delivering and penning artist statements...
and all the boys/men in my household are suffering an epidemic of poison oak...so nothing is simple.
I have three shows opening- on the 4th of August I will have four sewn paper paintings at the new G.A.S. space on Main street in Poughkeepsie, and opening on the 10th of August at the Sharon Historical Society in CT.- called "Barnyard Beauties" will feature over a dozen of my daily paintings from last March. Then on the 11th, a show called "Thirty Days" opens in Beacon's Riverwinds Gallery. Thirty of my Sunday and Monday sundaes that I have been working on since last April will be available for sale there.
Also please check out my eBay offers this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment