Sunday, April 25, 2010

Don't worry, there is a ladder out of the pit.



OK- so i am embaressed that i wallowed so openly! Thanks for the concern. I know what I have to do... I know my mood is "a choice"- though sometimes sadness feels like a habit. I'm tired. So, to get myself out of it, I am not skipping meals, allowing myself short naps, practicing small anonymous acts of generosity, and focusing on teaching lessons to aspiring artists... things outside my own self-pity! I am starting to feel better. Sticking to a routine. Things could be a lot worse. At least everyone is alive and healthy. And if this life is long enough I will be able to appreciate the connections for the new way they have developed. God- when will I ever learn?

1 comment:

  1. Tilly, I am so glad you are feeling better!I am a similar road to tours right now. Perhaps we could share a whine and some cheese! :) Will you be at Maplebrook on Saturday?

    ReplyDelete