Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hanging artist hopes not to shoot self in foot


wrapping, labeling and such and such... I have works needing to be documented, labeled, and cushioned, going out to 4 area group shows- an ice cream painting to the Noble Horizons show of 14th colony artists will be opening May 6, and three nest house paintings to Maplebrook's show of "local colors, local flavors" which will open May 7th. The Barrett house in Poughkeepsie is hosting an auction fundraiser at Locust grove and the catalogue needs an image yesterday...and
Opening this Friday at the Rhinecliff Hotel my work will be in the dining room. If I gather enough friends who want to stay out late we can have the artist special- a three course fixed price meal for two for $28.99! Actually I see I only need one other friend for that (haha).

Meanwhile I have an interview at an exciting middle and high school next Tuesday and need to prepare a lesson plan and gather all my loose ends, paperwork, thoughts and questions. I could get just wrapped up enough in the details here to forget to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment