Sunday, November 20, 2011

Back on Dailypainters.com!

My official self-inflicted time off is over and I am happy to be posting and painting often enough to return to membership status on Dailypainters.com. Miami brings a whole new visual language to the palette. The days are filled with inspiring stories of my students, my colleagues, and exposure to world class events...
So what have I been up to since the last posting? Hmmm. A day at the beach. A road trip to the Keys. Another day at the shore, more art walks at the Falls district, a couple evenings spent car shopping, one or two movies, falling into a wood paneled floor to ceiling stacked book store (Books and Books), eating fabulously, ... just enjoying life and the thrill of everything being so darn good!

No comments:

Post a Comment