Saturday, November 15, 2014

Avoid the mall and have some Adult Painting fun

Join me at my studio for a fun afternoon of painting. BYOB, and I will provide everything else you need- from snacks to paint and canvas and instruction. We will focus on gratitude and you can think of your painting as gift potential. Classes are to be November 28th OR November 29th, right after Thanksgiving.
https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/1318936-byob-intermediate-social-painting-class

Classes will be small so I can help you get the results you want in the 2 1/2 hours. I promise it will be painless and fun. It is a great way to spend a day and avoid the crowds at the mall. Check out my website calendar page to schedule your choice of available dates (two in November, one in December, January and February). Hope to see you! Stay inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment