Thursday, August 2, 2007

abstract in the corner


NOT AVAILABLE
I have been painting... but not taking the time to upload each day. I'ts surprizing how much time it takes, and often in the heat of the summer with tons of family and friends around- it's a feat that fails to be tackled.
This giant painting (30 x 40inches) is a work in progress. It started because an old friend said he wanted a new work of mine- of a certain size, and then, of certain colors. And THEN he said he sent me a sample image out of a magazine of an ABSTRACT painting.
At first, I was, like, "no problem", I'll just look at this as an assignment and do it. But months have swept by and my heart can't move- so I started yesterday- to paint the whole magazine page...see the abstract in the corner?

No comments:

Post a Comment