Thursday, March 24, 2011

Inhale deeply

and...again. In under 7 seconds by just breathing deeply, I found out I could lower my blood pressure! Isn't that cool?
Here, the skeleton buries it's head in a bouquet.
The reality of the flowers is much more fantastic than the painting. They were delivered last Sunday by the guy I'm dating as a celebration of the first days of spring. Isn't that sweet?
Their aroma fills the living room with a perfume that transports me every time I skitter past. And now I will stop skittering, and take another moment to inhale deeply. Isn't that increasing the quality of my life?
Perhaps I should start a list of "bare bones necessities":
a deep breathing pattern, and
fresh flowers.
SOLD- Thanks Carolyn!

1 comment:

  1. Hee hee! This one really tickles my funny bone! :^>
    Wow, flowers and a new beau! You go, girl! Breathe it all in!

    ReplyDelete