Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Trading the maple forest for the palm trees

Suitcase with gold leaf, 6 x 8.75 inches, wood panel
I am moving my studio headquarters- Trading the maple forest and farm
life for a couple palm trees, big city, and a fabulous teaching
opportunity at the Palmer Trinity School in Miami. It's a leap into
midlife, a move of blind faith, and a quirky search for a vibrant new
scene. If you live in Miami please let me know what's going on and
what I need to see. If you live in NY, know that I will be back some
day, because I love Dutchess County.

3 comments:

  1. I've followed you on the DailyPainters & want to wish you the very best with your move. It sounds very exciting & scary too.
    You are young & can do it I know.
    God Bless.
    Carol Watson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck to you in your new adventure!
    Linda McCoy

    ReplyDelete