Friday, January 4, 2019

New works available in prints

It is a new year and I know that there are plenty of events to anticipate with glee. Three birthdays of friends happened yesterday! Not to be caught off guard again, I have just uploaded four celebratory dessert images that I created last year with palette knife and lots of paint leftover from my students' work.
These sweet and funky images might be perfect for conveying birthday wishes or any good will. On Fine Art America you can get greeting cards for under $5, tote-bags for $23, shower curtains, pouches, phone cases and more! Why not be a little different and have some real art on your gift offerings?

Thank you so much for looking. Let me know what you think and what you would like to see. I want to add new images every month. I am thinking flamingos or palm trees for February.

No comments:

Post a Comment