Saturday, October 17, 2009

OPEN STUDIO 11-5 SUNDAY

CHECK OUT THIS PHOTO taken today OF ME BY Lazlo-A REAL ARTIST -http://lazlo.us/blog/




Had a lovely day. Lots of dear friends stopped by as well as some really, really, nice total strangers. It was a constant flow so I haven't had a chance to actually count the signatures in the guest book. I feel happy about it-centered and also a bit stronger in the warmth of so many good people.
Tomorrow might rain so I am posting some pictures of the studio walls for those who can't get there!
There was a nice exchange today too- plenty of great ideas to mull over, some incredible pumpkin pies to chew on, my gourds from Chris to decorate with, and a handful of new homes to hang my art in. Everything and more than I asked for!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Tilly, the studio looks Amazing! And your work, lovely in it. I can't wait to visit and see what all is in progress. I totally miss sharing space with you...
    Nestness=yesness.
    xxx, love, Emmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Emmy- I have really missed you in the studio. It's lonely now.

    ReplyDelete