Sunday, January 31, 2010

Chair with message


This small acrylic painting is done with OPEN GOlden acrylics- and so it has a glazing effect that captures a luminous light unlike regular acrylics. This is a test image so offered on ebay.
Sometimes we should just sit down...
BUT... there are those doing incredible work- read the Hopital Albert Schwietzer's (HAS) blog about earthquake relief in Haiti. http://hashaiti.blogspot.com/
Very poignant and touching stories of patients and families in outlying regions of the country. My parents worked at HAS for many years when I was a child. My sister was born there. My heart goes there right now. I want so much to reach out and help, and nothing I do conveys the sincere investment I'd like to make. This is something I have to continue to think about. Does anyone have any idea? Does anyone feel the same way? What can we do?

No comments:

Post a Comment