Monday, February 1, 2010

A couple new things




I am shutting off the phone and working on a couple new things. Just "showing up for the Muse" to get me through these complex times. I paint for a clue as to how to live my life. Often I start with a dream image and respond to it with what I have leftover from my last work... its a continual dialogue within a private vocabulary.

I am working slower than ever! This January was the lowest number of posting days on the blog than the last three years. I am disturbed by this... I started and finished SIX paintings last month.
In 2007 I started and finished 30 paintings!!!! And, honestly, I can't saythe quality is any better in these six.

1 comment:

  1. HI Tilly-
    I like reading about what your process is and what is close to your heart. It is the time of year that I am thinking about hearts too.❤

    ReplyDelete