Thursday, May 31, 2012

Scene on my desk, last day of classes

A yellow rose from Ms. DV, my mentor, arrived to mark the end of the year. It sits in a vase made by a student, pins a bill from the art store, and is in front of a spray-painted piece of art reminding me to have peace in my life. I need reminders today! Teachers need summer.

word prompt: my desk
6 x 6 inches acrylic on paper panel.
Camera is starting to act strange and PINK... holey moley!! I guess I will take it BACK to the repair shop for the third time tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. always remember the three best reasons for being a teacher ... JUNE, JULY and AUGUST.

    Well, for you there is one other best reason ----- your students will cling to their memories of you, how you helped them grow and develop confidence and how you loved them.

    But always keep in mind JUNE, JULYL and AUGUST.

    ReplyDelete