Friday, August 24, 2007

Aunt Betty's Birthday

SOLD
Nonstop celebration...among other gifts, or party favors, this bucket was in our suite last Tuesday on Betty's birthday. Kathy at Bayway Travel Group sent it to us.(email:baywaytravel@aol.com) She was the one who put together the trip to South Africa last December and then guided my uncle on booking this cruise on Royal Caribbean. This small painting is 6 x 4 inches, acrylic on canvas. $100 (included shipping) I've made it into notecards as well!
While I am posting these paintings from the trip last week, I am also working on a large oil painting of a field of Queen Anne's lace and doing small daily painting studies inspired by the Dutchess County fair. Max and I went yesterday with my brother and his wife and little daughter. We had a blast in all the animal barns. Tonight I take Kent, my older son- who prefers the lit up rides and carnival atmosphere of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment