Thursday, September 13, 2007

Have patience with me


I haven't been posting in the last few days and feel I will be needing a few MORE days before I am able to resume. It's basically three things- I am framing a solo show that goes up at the Mountain Cow Cafe October 5th, organizing a studio tour for the weekend of october 13 & 14, and orchestrating the details of my studio transition from my basement to my dad's barn on the farm, and taking care of my hurt MX-racing husband. (He'll be fine- just a few cracked ribs, collarbone, and bruising. Don't give him a hard time. He is so stubborn he insists on racing again in two weeks). So I plan on being very busy- just not on daily paintings for the next few weeks. Thank you for checking out the blog- and I hope, if you are in the area, you can visit the new studio space- it is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment