Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving Ties and Rituals




pen and ink and paint on paper...first stage and reworked ...
so many dishes.......FOOTBALL GAMES. My alma mater (CU) beat Nebraska in Folsom stadium! I loved watching the game, the fans..recalling memories of past games. Only a bit of sadness over the hieghtened importance of a game...affecting careers and lives. The Nebraska school zealots FIRE their coach after the game! What happened to sportsmanship and keeping a game in perspective? I am baffled.

1 comment:

  1. yes, I thought that firing was a bit harsh, too & I don't know anyone who went to Nebraska either...but the same thing has been 'talked' about regarding Bobby Bowden at FSU (where my daughters go)... the guy's a saint, & I hope the 'belly-achers' layoff & let the guy retire when he's ready (it will be a sad day!).

    enjoyed the recent paintings- glad you were able to 'meet with the muse' over the holidays! Cheers, Roxanne

    ReplyDelete