Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Gift idea original art- whip cream and other delights




I am going to start posting GIFT SPECIALS for my blog viewers as we head deep into the season of exchange. This is a grouping of three daily paintings painted earlier this summer on the theme of the ice cream sundae. They are oil on canvas and measure 4 x 4 x 1 1/2 inches each, wired for hanging as is! Surprise a loved one with this collection of paintings that tell a story when grouped together. Usually I ask $100 per painting but for this month only I will consider $225 for the three!
I bought a lovely painting of a heart shaped lollipop from Sarah Trefny in Oregon, for my 6 year old niece who is a notorious sugar addict. When the work arrived in the mail I was astounded at the quality- hope she doesn't try to eat it! Do something artsy for the holidays... please visit dailypainters.com to see all the great art shopping options.

No comments:

Post a Comment