Sunday, June 3, 2018

Show at Aster deFonseca Gallery

Michael and I officially hanging together
 Up through June 16th, nine aviation-enthused paintings of mine are hanging at the Da-Fonseca Contemporanea gallery in Wilton Manors, FL. Inspired by the peaceful feeling I get when I am between where I was and where I am going, the paintings present a surreal perspective and are executed with a riot of colors.
The best thing about the show is that I am hanging alongside my partner Michael Gellatly's works. His paintings are bold and fanciful landscapes inspired by our spring break trip to the south of France. One of them was started with fluid pale red wine stains from our train ride picnic. Also in the show are works by artists Marco Beria, Henry Souza, Lee Brock and Aster's own new works.
A good opening
Gallery is at 2201 Wilton Drive, Wilton Manors, 33305
caught some ones attention!

my favorite transplanted Beacon-ites!
 I hope people can stop by and see the show. It is fairly hard to keep a gallery open and running and Aster is a real sweet heart visionary. Support the arts by showing up! Thank you- Tilly


No comments:

Post a Comment